About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Tuesday 3 November 2015

The Grand Canyon - 1st November 2015

Today we drove to The Grand Canyon.


Breakfast first.


Sunday morning comics.

This model train runs all around the roof of the restaurant.


Time for a walk after breakfast.




Help I've been put in jail.


William and Mummy cowboys.


Another picture I took.


In the hotel lobby.

The Christmas decorations have started to go up.


Off to The Grand Canyon.


We drove from here to here.


Here it is, the South Rim of The Grand Canyon.





It's so big, it's hard to take in.

The Newtons.


A little squirrel came to say hello.










The train from Williams.


We saw lots of wild deer.










Back to Williams.


Ready to go out again.


McDonalds.


My town.


Pretty Christmas decorations.


As a treat for our last night in Williams, we had a ride around town in a horse and cart.


A real cowboy gave us a talk on everything in the little town.


Route 66 all lit up.




Doc Hudson from the movie 'Cars'.


A horse doing a U turn.


With our horse 'Mike'.


Thank you 'Mike'.




No comments:

Post a Comment