About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 12 November 2015

Time To Head Back To The UK - 8th-9th November 2015

Time to start the journey home.


Goodbye apartment.


In Wal-Mart - Wow, how close to Christmas.


Snoopy and Woodstock ready to enjoy the day.


What would you like to eat Snoopy?


Enjoying lunch outside in November! at La Brea Bakery Restaurant


Our new family members.


A last look around before heading to the airport.


Goodbye castle.


Goodbye Snow White fountain.


A last ride on Buzz Light Year Space Ranger Spin.


Goodbye Disneyland I will miss you.



Just time for an ice cream.


We've dropped off our hire car and are on the transfer bus to LAX airport.


At the gate, waiting to board our flight home.


Here's our American Airlines aeroplane, A Boeing 777-300


On board, ready for our 10 hour flight home.


Snoopy and Woodstock are very excited to be going to England!


Welcome home.  I've not been to bed for over 24 hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment