About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 2 November 2015

Las Vegas Nevada To Williams Arizona - 31st October 2015

Today we left Las Vegas and drove across the state border into Arizona.  

Happy Halloween.




Goodbye Nevada.


Welcome to Arizona, another new state for me.


Hoover Dam.

What a lot of water.  Although the level is decreasing every year.


Look how high this bridge carrying the highway is.  It reminds me of the one from the Cars movie.



Can you see the snow on the mountains.


What a straight road.


Here we are are home for the next two nights.


'Williams', my town.


On Route 66.


A proper old fashioned diner.


Dinnertime.


Everywhere is decorated for Halloween.


Do you like my cowboy hat?


Lots of souvenir shops.




I love all the old fashioned cars.


What happens when the light goes red?  Can I still go in.









Disney Pixar used this cafe as the blue print for Flo's V8 Cafe, from the film 'cars'.



William's was the last Route 66 town to be bypassed by the highway.


Choosing some taffy ;-).





My name is everywhere.






This is where we are staying.




Here's the daily train arriving back from The Grand Canyon.


Everybody waved to me.  Now the sun has set it is very cold.


Happy Halloween.







Our hotel Lobby.


Time for bed and The Grand Canyon tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment