About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Monday 23 November 2015

Birmingham's Frankfurt And Christmas Market - 22nd November 2015

Today I went to the Frankfurt Christmas market in the centre of Birmingham.
 


There were lots of stalls selling everything from traditional decorations, handmade gifts and toys.


There was also lots of  German food and drink to try


Can you guess what this is?


Lovely strawberries and grapes covered in the best tasting chocolate.


Having a rest after all that lovely food.  I also tried cinnamon sticks, pork scratchings, and doughnuts.

I bought these little glass figures.


The famous Birmingham bull, dressed as an elf.

In other news this week, I received the trophy for best football player of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment