About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 12 November 2015

The Peanut Movie - 6th November 2015

Today I went and saw the new Peanuts Movie.


It's not out in the UK till the end of December.


My first time in an American Cinema or Movie Theatre as they call therm).


Popcorn.


This movie was great, I give it a 10 out of 10.

Now time for some more Disneyland fun.


Marching down Main Street.

Look the Christmas decorations are now on the castle.

It's a Small World, all decorated for Christmas.  It has just reopened today after being decorated.


The happiest cruise that ever sailed!


Sailing through London.


Paris.




Mexico.


Hawaii, Lilo and Stitch. 



All around the world.



'It's a small world after all', that song will be stuck in my head all day.





New Orleans square, we have just ridden Pirates of the Caribbean.


Time to ride Haunted Mansion.


Can you see the horse?


Tim Burton's a nightmare before Christmas makeover.


Jack Skellington has given the mansion a Christmas makeover.


With a little touch of Halloween as well.


The afternoon parade.


Goofy and Chip n Dale.


Aladdin.


Donald.


The Princesses.


Mary Poppins.


Then a relaxing evening playing computer games after some late nights this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment