About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Thursday 12 November 2015

Last Full Day At Disney - 7th November 2015.

A lovely sunny day at Disney.



I love Disneyland.


Looking down Main Street from the train station.



Time to ride the train.


Mickey and Minnie all dressed up for the parks 60th Anniversary.


I wanted to take a picture of Mummy and Daddy by the castle.


California, USA.


Time to head across to California Adventure now, I love how the parks are so close.


Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the rescue ride.


It's one of my favourite rides.


Grizzly Peak.


Cars Land.


Filmore's place.


Car's Christmas decorations.


Lizzie's shop.


Sally's Motel.


Cruising through Radiator Springs.


I found a baby tractor.


The ESPN Zone Sports Restaurant and Bar.

I'm really missing my sport.  So today I cheered along with the locals for UCLA.  They won!


Time to relax on the roof of our apartment.

Enjoying the view.


Anaheim Angels Stadium from the roof top, looks like a match is on.


Look what we bought today.

No comments:

Post a Comment