About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Sunday 1 November 2015

Last Full Day In Las Vegas - 30th October 2015

Today we explored more of the strip.



Outside the Forum shopping mall.

Caesars Palace.

There are lots of theses fountains and statues everywhere.



Looking up the strip.


We are inside the Paris hotel now.   Just about to go up the Eiffel Tower.


Wow, look at the view.


Looking up the strip.


You have an Ipad that you can hold up and see the real views of Paris.






Las Vegas Airport.





Down the strip.






You can see for miles.









I took this picture.


This aircraft was on the news back in September, with an engine fire.  It is being scrapped now.


Exploring around the Paris hotel.


Shops and restaurants everywhere.


A mini tower.


These hotels are so big, there is so much to see in all of them.



I've just been up there.




MLS cards and Mario my favourite shopping.


Chill time whilst Mummy and Daddy pack for our next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment