About Me!

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I have a very special superpower. I am autistic, but this doesn't stop me having fun as you can see.

This is a blog to remind me of all my fun adventures.

I hope you enjoy looking at it.

William

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Disney California Adventure - 4th November 2015




This morning we visited Disney's California Adventure.


Buena Vista Street.


Cars land  'Red'.


'Stanley'.


A happy place.


I've driven down the real Route 66, I recognise lots of things now.

Anybody want tyres?


Time to ride Radiator Spring Racers.

Snack time.


Paradise Pier.

So many fun rides.


High five Pluto.


Cheese!


Big hug.


Exploring Grizzly peak airfield.


This is a great shop.





My favourite time, lunch!


With a perfect view of the monorail.


Watching Mickey Mouse on the red car trolley.


Hi Mickey.


The dedication plaque for the park.


The Christmas decorations have started to go up.


Time to head back for an afternoon rest.


It's just a quick 10 minute walk back to our apartment.

Back to Disneyland for 'Paint The Night Parade'.





\
Tinker bell and Peter pan.


The parade has over one million colourful lights.


Tigger.


Genie.


Lumiere.



Mike and Sulley.


Monster inc.


Ligthning Mcqueen.






Mack.










Ariel.  Little Mermaid.



Nemo.



Toy Story.


Woody.


Buzz.


Here come the princess's.






Frozen.


Anna and Elsa.


Olaf.

Goofy.

Donald.

Minnie.

Sorcerer Mickey.

What an amazing parade.



Here is the Video Daddy filmed of the Parade

Now time for the fireworks the show is called  'Disneyland Forver' .  


Daddy filmed this too!

With the 8 hours time difference it's already the 5th November, Bonfire night in the UK.










No comments:

Post a Comment